Pac-12 launches partnership with YouTube to broadcast Pac-12 games internationally
While Pac-12 Networks is accessible for U.S. based alums via a cable subscription with any of its domestic distribution partners, the Pac-12 Conference would also like to provide access to its many interested alumni around the globe. Beginning in the fall of 2014, the Pac-12 will be teaming with YouTube to distribute the Pac-12 Network to international audiences; true to their innovative spirit, they will be the first 24/7 network to be streamed live on YouTube.
This international offering will be available in time for Pac-12 Networks’ first football game, broadcast on August 28, and will be available for approximately $15/month or $100/year directly through YouTube. This new opportunity will be a great chance for Pac-12 alumni living outside of the US to access all of the great Pac-12 content shown on Pac-12 Networks, including:
- Hundreds of Live Sporting Events
- Including 35 football, 150+ men’s basketball games and hundreds of Olympic sports events
- “Football in 60”
- Replays of all Pac-12 home games each week, including those on ESPN and FOX, in a condensed 60-minute format.
- Original Programming
- Football Weekly—Every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m., Football Weekly delivers the latest news, highlights, expert analysis, and feature interviews with coaches and student-athletes.
- Sports Report—Airing Mondays, Pac-12 Networks flagship studio show delivers fans an all-access look inside Pac-12 sports.
- Pac-12 Football Training Camp—Pac-12 Networks visits all 12 training camps to give fans an exclusive, up close look at the preparation of each Pac-12 team.
- Studio Shows
- Football pregame, halftime, and postgame shows—Pac-12 Networks covers every Pac-12 game with extensive highlights and analysis that fans can’t get anywhere else.
- Men’s basketball pre- and postgame shows—Pac-12 Networks studio experts provide in depth previews, analysis and comprehensive recaps of all Pac-12 games.
Pac-12 Networks’ YouTube channel will be made available in a number of countries at launch, and will expand to other countries as they become available on the YouTube platform. Fans outside the US will be able to subscribe to the channel on either a monthly or annual basis.
For more information please visit http://pac-12.com/pac-12-networks-international.
(This page will also contain a direct link to YouTube after the launch date.)